Syracuse University Office of Technology Transfer, Blackstone LaunchPad and the Innovation Law Center in conjunction with the UNY I-Corps Node are hosting an I-Corps Short Course at Syracuse University. Participating teams benefit from the Short-Course workshops and mentorship to develop the customer discovery skills and business acumen that benefit both researchers and future entrepreneurs. Teams can consist of faculty, students, post-docs, in any combination. Teams for this Short Course can be 1-3 members. The team member that is identified at the “entrepreneurial lead” would be required to participate in all aspects of the course and would need to have a good working knowledge of the technology.
- Friday, September 28 – 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. (dinner provided)
- Saturday, September 29 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (continental breakfast and lunch provided)
- Friday, October 12 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (continental breakfast and lunch provided)
- Wednesday, October 3 – 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 10 – 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Additional information – informational conference calls were held on Wednesday, August 29 and Thursday, August 30. If you were unable to participate in one of these calls, or if you have any questions, please contact Technology Transfer at 315-443-5196. To submit an application to attend this free course, go to the UNY I-Corps Node Short Course Application Page to complete an application.